Tuesday, May 22, 2012

best friend visits!

SO, my bestest friend in the whole world came to visit last month.  and when i say "came to visit", i mean she flew out to a major city an hour and a half away on a business trip.  either way, she was only an hour and a half away!  i hadn't seen her since we moved from the east coast and i had been missing her dearly.  (still do for that matter)

unfortunately i had to drag all my kids with me for the long drive and night out because my husband was gone.  whatever.  we all had a good time and i was able to once again listen to the crazy talk of adventures my single lady friend gets to have.  (you know because she HAS NO KIDS.)

the night ended to late and to soon. i suppose that's how it always goes when it comes to the ones we miss and love the most.  and then my friend was off once again to her home and fun adventures.  like leaving for a week to costa rica.  being single seems so very appealing sometimes...

and now some pictures to entertain you.   

my kids seriously LOVE my dear friend.  and she seriously is the best "aunt" for them.

 it's kinda annoying that she always looks good in pictures.  me?  meh, not so much.  



as my husband so cleverly stated to the above picture:  
me: "hey kids, after a 90 min drive up to a major city watching a movie the whole way we’re finally here to see my best friend. She's come from all the way across the country and we get to hang out with her for just a few hours tonight."
Kids: “Yay! Hi! Can we watch your TV?”



 most swanky bowling alley i've ever been to.  oh, and at 9pm the "real" party started which meant we had to leave less my children would be subjected to debauchery.


most.gorgeous.eyes.