Thursday, February 12, 2009

Watch out! A blimp is coming...

SO, i told some people who didn't know me in my formative years that i used to be fat. no really, i was. like REALLY fat! i pretty much became fat around 11 when i stopped dancing and got a nintendo system and spent all my free time eating candy bars and playing video games. it got so bad that i weighed a whopping 200 pounds by the time i was 15.
at this point in my life, i guess i didn't realize just how horrendous i looked, i mean i knew i was fat but geez. so when my friend asked me to go to prom (because his girlfriend dumped him right before, mind you) i agreed because, let's face it, this might be my ONLY chance to go to a prom with being fat and all.
this is were it gets pretty pathetic. i was so big that not one store sold ANYTHING remotely prom-like in my dress size, forcing my mom to MAKE me a prom dress. not only that, but when i went and had my hair professionally done, i asked for my hair down with lots of curls, and came home with a french twist. um, HELLO? what is that? while crying over my much hated hair do, i couldn't get my contacts in my eyes making them blood shot. so, now i have a blotched face, a terrible hairdo, and a tent of a dress.
i did enjoy myself at the dance. i got the picture, did the dancing etc. then i got the prom picture back and WHO THE FREAKING HECK THAT!?!?!?

this COULD NOT be me! could it? oh my, i am SOOOOOO not going to eat candy and play videos for the REST OF MY LIFE. and now i don't. all thanks to this picture. i spent the rest of my high school existence obsessively losing weight and exercising. now, when ever i'm eating too much toast, all i have to do is look at this picture. this is my boogie man. it reels me back in and i remember how horrible i felt before. this picture saves me from EVER going back.

** so what is wrong with this picture? let me count the ways...
1. a poor boy who is shorter than me, making him look smaller and me bigger.
2. a poor boy who is wearing a WHITE tux. (by choice.)
3. a poor boy who is wearing a BLUE cumberbun. (why?)
4. a very large me wearing a tent made of silk. (fat people should run from this fabric, RUN!)
5. a very crappy hair do.
6. me with puffy eyes from the excessive crying and trouble with contacts.
7. blotched face from said crying and bad make-up application.

DID I MENTION THAT HIGH SCHOOL REALLY SUCKED AND I'M GIDDY HAPPY IT'S OVER?