Wednesday, March 25, 2009

please, can't it just go away?

SO, i doubt there are few people in this world that hates twilight as much as me. i mean i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate anything twilight. a kind soul gave me the book to read while i was stuck on bed rest in the hospital with wesley. good thing i was stuck in a bed and not able to move because i really wanted to chuck the book out the window. (that is if the book was mine, and i could open the window). i nicely gave the book back, thanked her graciously for her thoughtful attempt to keep me entertained and told her "it just wasn't my taste". all the while harboring ill feelings about a story so utterly RETARDED, i just can't understand the phenomenon. anyway, i haven't seen the movie just because i don't want to gauge my eyeballs out with a spoon. but, i did find this and it only made me SOOOOO very happy. who wants to spend money watching a crappy movie when you can be utterly entertained by that? i must forewarn you, the F word is used several times. so, if you can't handle that kind of thing... move along.