Saturday, May 30, 2009

OH. MY. GOSH.

SO, for the first time in my ten years of marriage, our house is
completely,
utterly,
cleaned and,
ORGANIZED.
really. the only thing left to do is wash a couple walls and put photos in albums. other than that, every inch of my house has been put in it's proper place. WOW. it's a bit strange but can i just say thank you CRACK for helping me do it. okay, it wasn't crack. it was my terrible daughters who forced the mister and i to move michelle to the upstairs room that contained all the junk we didn't want to go through let alone put in any particular place. because of their annoying whining of having to share a room, we have managed to put our house in order. YEAH for annoying children. sigh. now what am i supposed to do? hmmmm, maybe i could actually play with my children... oh, is that a book i see over there? bya-bye.
*** i had to take photo evidence of this special occasion, since my house will only last maybe a day before being destroyed.***