Tuesday, September 25, 2012

cool mom?


wes has been begging to dye is hair for ages now.  i didn't really care if he dyed it but i kept waiting to see if his want of different colored hair would pass.  it didn't.  so last saturday night we colored it. 

i just am amazed at how happy he is with his hair.  he absolutely loves it which makes me happy because the fear of him crying and saying how much he hated it was a concern. 

so does it make me a cool mom to dye my 4 year olds hair?  i know i got some looks at church which only made me laugh.  i'm determined to show people you can live a wholesome Christ-like life AND dress un-conservative.  maybe using my children isn't the best way to do that. (?) 

anyway, i do kind of miss my son's brown hair but the one thing that's nice about boys hair is it grows quick.  or you can always shave it.  i guess we'll see what color he wants next.

how did i get such a cool kid again?