Monday, April 16, 2012

in response....

SO, in response to the man who gave me a dirty look at church for not wanting to teach my kids sunday school class:

"i honestly don't care if you think i'm lazy for not wanting to teach my daughters class.  i go to church for God, not you so it really doesn't matter what you think. i have dealt with my kids for the past 14 1/2 months with only a handful of times that i've been out alone.  i already do my daughters activity days and i think that is plenty."

(i really did say that by the way.)

it's amazing how quickly people change their tune when you stand up for what you believe in.  i wish more church members would do the same.  

CHURCH IS FOR GOD.  NOT FEELING GUILTY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SOMETHING.  GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU CAN TAKE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHER CHURCH MEMBERS THINK OF YOU.

the end.