Thursday, December 27, 2012

thanksgiving...

-my parents were able to come for thanksgiving.  

THANK YOU

-took annual pictures of my kids.  love doing that.

THANK YOU

-had a massive amount of food (and a massive amount of left overs) that was so yummy.

THANK YOU



-went to see 'rise of the guardians' as a family and enjoyed every single minute. (and it's an awesome movie too)

THANK YOU


-got to spend time with my parents taking them to different sites in my town.

THANK YOU

 
-went on a date with my husband to see 'looper' (which is also a very good movie albeit VERY different from rise of the guardians') THANK YOU

went to the aquarium where we saw lots of lots of fish (big surprise)

and...
 happy parents...
 mermaids and...
 tigers.

ended the vacation with a dance recital by my daughter to 'one direction' songs.  (yay?)
 







THANK YOU.